Real Estate Sales Agent
When I first wrote this and read it back to myself, I couldn't help but notice that it was filled with a lot of "I ams." Like, "I am this," and "I am that." And that seemed kind of, well, boring. So let's try it again, but this time start off with you.
Here's what I can do for you:
Be honest - One of the main reasons I got involved in real estate broker was because I was so annoyed at all the real estate salespeople I met who just flat out lied to me. I began to wonder if there was a place in the business for someone who was honest, who wouldn't lie to clients. And I decided that I would prove that there was (so far, so good!).
Communicate Quickly and Clearly - I don't really love it when I send an email to someone with a simple question and it takes them somewhere between eighteen hours and never to get a reply, so I wouldn't expect you to stand for that either.
Listen - If I don't listen to you, we have nothing.
Now we will cover a few of those "I ams," just to fit the standard bio definition:
- I am a Jersey girl by birth, but have now lived in Manhattan for more years than NJ (which is kind of strange, now that I think about it).
- I am fascinated by this ever-changing city and the personalities of different neighborhoods.
- I love history and classic film.
- I can often be found exploring hidden parts of Central Park with my intrepid Pomeranian, Pickwick. (Did I mention I'm an expert at finding pet-friendly apartments? I will now.)
- When I am not involved in the world of New York real estate, I write children's books.
- I am curious about everything.
Please feel free to ask me questions. If I don't know the answer, I know someone who does.